With eight digital outputs and two digital inputs, the R820 receiver is the “flagship” of the ICARUS blue series. Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology (with bi-directional communication) and a compact and robust design (IP69k) it covers numerous areas of application – simple and safe!
- Bluetooth 5.0
- bidirectional communication
- approx. 100m operating range
- 8 digital outputs / 2 digital inputs
- 9 – 36 Vdc supply voltage
- pre-mounted cable (1,5m)
- IP69k protection class
- Configuration via: Smartphone app or individual pre-configuration
- Control via: TM600, Smartphone app (R-Series)
Delivery according to standard product specifications.
You can choose between different standard configurations. But no matter which of the available standard configurations you choose – You can always change the following settings yourself via the corresponding smartphone app:
- Assign several outputs to one button
- Change output settings (time functions)
- Deactivate keys / Hide buttons
- Prevent simultaneous operation of buttons (interlock)
- Change button icons and button behaviour
- Protect settings from unauthorized access (password protection)
Note: Inputs can only be configured / used when you choose the “Individual” option.
Delivery according to standard product specifications or individual customizations, such as individual wire harnesses.
Delivery with a configuration defined by you / tailored to your application. Here is a small excerpt of the extended range of functions:
- Linking input signals with functions
- Disable control via app or handheld transmitter
- Disable the configuration options for the user
- BrandID (enable control only with devices purchased from you)
- Change the functions of the TM600 selection keys
- Switch between two receivers
- Adjust colors and functions of the (selection) LEDs
- And many more